Cooking with Wine Forest Huckleberry Jam
Our Wild Huckleberry Jam is made from dark, tart Pacific Coast huckleberries, so it has that concentration of flavor that distinguishes it as wild. Use this as you might a blueberry jam, only more so.
• Peanut butter just found a new best friend
• Bring your Linzer Cookies back into the forest with this as a filling
• Fill little doughnuts or beignets
• Combine with fresh berries and fruit to cook up a quick dessert sauce for topping ice cream or cake
• Your morning toast will thank you