Cooking with Wine Forest Pickled Sea Beans
Connie, I'm not sure exactly what the status of this is with the award-winning stature.
Our crunchy, spicy, tangy and expertly Pickled Sea Beans have a multitude of dishes they'll enhance, yet somehow they're perfect right out of the jar.
• Dress up a sausage sandwich with this ideal condiment
• Serve as a stand-alone component on any charcuterie, cheese or vegetable plate
• Chop and add to hot or cold salads to lend crunch and zing
• Elevate your tartar sauce - these are ideal with seafood
• Use to sweeten whipped cream and make that dollop even more delectable