Cooking with Wine Forest Fennel Pollen
This elegant, umami-rich powder makes magic when rubbed on fish, pork or poultry, incorporated into salad dressings or marinades, or sprinkled on vegetables. Our Wild Harvested California Fennel Pollen's complex, smooth anise flavor is equally magnificent in baked goods and desserts.
• Sprinkle on fruit salads, especially those that include citrus, grapes, pears and apples
• Use when seasoning even the most delicately flavored seafood
• Sprinkle over citrus sorbets, ice creams and panna cottas for refreshing, subtle complexity
• Season pizza and bread doughs
• Combine with chopped rosemary and salt for a nice popcorn seasoning