Cooking with Wine Forest Fennel Pollen Rub
Here is complex and haunting stuff. Our balanced blend of fennel and spice with subtle citrus notes can and should be used as a spice as well as a rub. Wine Forest Fennel Pollen Rub is a classic enhancement for seafood, pork and endless culinary adventures from bread to pizza. You'll come to love a little sprinkled on vegetables and salads.
• use to season breadcrumbs for topping everything from broiled tomatoes to pastas and soups
• Sprinkle into and atop cold summer salads like chicken and tuna salad or slade nicoise
• Brighten up a basic vinaigrette in a subtle way
• Season a pot of your favorite white beans
• Give your Bloody Mary a make-over