Cooking with Wine Forest Juniper Berry Rub
This Wild Juniper Berry Rub is also a most refreshing spice. The delightful flavors we love in gin are a stunning enhancement for game, pork, salmon and choucroute. This bright blend can pioneer new flavors in your kitchen.
• Rim the glass with this rub for an outstanding Bloody Mary
• Sprinkle onto sautéed cabbage and elevate it to knock-out
• This is a perfect rub for game, such as vennison and duck
• Add a pinch to your holiday cooking for brighter warm spice flavor in baked goods (adjust for salt)
• Sprinkle onto clove-studded ham or incorporate into your glaze and this will amplify the deliciousness.