Cooking with Wine Forest Porcini Powder
I use this seasoning more than anything on my spice shelves other than salt and pepper. The luscious flavor of porcini mushrooms is concentrated in this powder of 100% pure Wine Forest Porcini Powder. Its mushrooms have been thoroughly cleaned before drying, and then milled. This is important, since other mushrooms powders frequently contain grit from the uncleaned mushrooms they are made from.
• Blend into gravy for delicious richness
• Blend into stocks and soups to add the depth of flavor porcini mushroom lends
• Coat fish, steaks, birds and chops with this powder as a dry rub a few hours before cooking
• Sprinkle into onions and garlic as you sautée to bring dimension to every dish, from spaghetti sauce to stroganoff.
• Incorporate into savory baked goods sifting some of it into your flour.