Crudo of Wild Fish with Fennel
The bright, balanced flavors of our Wine Forest Fennel Pollen Rub are beautifully paired with impeccably fresh, cold wild fish in its most pure form. Please be sure to source your wild fish responsibly, asking how it was captured and handled to assure sustainable fishing methods and seafood healthiness.
- 4-6 ounces impeccably fresh wild fish, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 peels fresh lemon
- Sprinkle of Wine Forest Fennel Pollen Rub to taste
- In a small bowl, allow the fresh lemon peels to mascerate in the olive oil for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove the lemon peel.
- With a very sharp knife, carefully slice cleaned, chilled fish across the grain and arrange on a chilled plate.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the fish.
- Sprinkle with Fennel Pollen Rub and serve immediately.