Forest Farro Soup
Here's a healthy, hearty and easy-to-make Wine Forest Forest Farro soup that will take the chill off in an instant. Have some extra vegetables on hand? This soup is ready to serve, yet versatile enough to marry with most any vegetables you can imagine, from cranberry beans to kale, fresh or frozen.
Serves 6 -8
- 2 cups Wine Forest Forest Farro
- 8 cups stock (chicken, vegetable or beef)
- 1 teaspoon salt (adjust to your stock choice)
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Combine the Forest Farro, the stock and salt in a large pan over medium heat and cook for 30 minutes.
- Finish with the butter and pepper to taste.