Roasted Mushroomed Cauliflower
Our Wine Forest Mushroom Alchemy makes as perfect a coating for vegetables as is does for meats. This super-simple process for roasting vegetables yields flavor that is anything but ordinary.
Serves 4 - 6
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Wine Forest Mushroom Alchemy
- Kosher salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Position a rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Pour the olive oil into a large bowl. Divide the head of cauliflower into bite-sized sections.
- Add the cauliflower sections to the bowl and toss them with the olive oil until lightly coated. Sprinkle the Mushroom Alchemy over the cauliflower dispersing it evenly. Toss the cauliflower sections with the Mushroom Alchemy until they're lightly coated. Sprinkle with salt.
- Pour the cauliflower into a baking dish and cook until tender and starting to toast, approximately 25 minutes.
To serve: With a wooden spoon, gently stir the cauliflower, dispersing any juices and tasty roasted bits from the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with lemon zest and parsley.