Wine Forest Fennel Pollen Rub
Foeniculum vulgare 2 oz. jar Contains sea salt and onion
Here is complex and haunting stuff. Our balanced blend of fennel and spice with subtle citrus notes can and should be used as a spice as well as a rub. This seasoning lends classic enchantment to seafood, pork and is a surprising enhancement for endless culinary adventures from bread to pizza. I’ve come to love a little sprinkled on vegetables and salads.
- Season breadcrumbs for topping everything from broiled tomatoes to pastas and soups
- Sprinkle into and atop cold summer salads like chicken and tuna salad or Salade Nicoise
- Brighten up a basic vinaigrette in a subtle way
- Season a pot of your favorite white beans
- Give your Bloody Mary a make-over