Wine Forest Fennel Pollen
Foeniculum vulgare, Origen: California, U.S.A. .7 oz. jar
Hand Harvested California Pure Fennel Pollen will become a staple in your kitchen. This elegant, umami-rich powder adds tonal depth to foods, and sings when rubbed on fish, pork, poultry, incorporated into salad dressings or marinades, or sprinkled on vegetables. Its complex, smooth anise flavor is equally magnificent in baked goods and desserts.
- Sprinkle on fruit salads, especially those that include citrus, grapes, pears and apples
- Use when seasoning even the most delicately flavored seafood
- Sprinkle over citrus sorbets, ice creams and panna cottas for refreshing, subtle complexity
- Season pizza and bread dough
- Combine with chopped rosemary and salt for a nice popcorn seasoning