Wine Forest Juniper Berry Rub
Juniperus communis 2.25 oz. jar. Contains sea salt
This wild juniper rub is also a most refreshing spice. The delightful deep, bright aromatic flavors we love in gin are a stunning complement to game, pork, salmon and choucroute. This unusual spice can pioneer new flavors in your kitchen.
- Rim the glass with this rub for an outstanding Bloody Mary
- Sprinkle onto sautéed cabbage and elevate it to knock-out
- This is a perfect rub for game, such as venison and duck
- Add a pinch to your holiday cooking for brighter warm spice flavor in baked goods (adjust for salt)
- Sprinkle onto clove-studded ham or incorporate into your glaze and this will amplify the deliciousness.